Turning and milling technology
The facilities in our modern machining department and turning shop cater for the customised production of turned parts as well as series production. For most of the parts produced, our CNC automatic lathes are in constant use. Engine lathes, the shaft lathe and the surface lathe are also used to produce custom-made components.
Our main field of work is the construction of propellers worldwide, along with the manufacture and sale of drive components and shafts for the sport boat and commercial shipping sectors.
Where required, certification by Germanischer Lloyd, Lloyds Register and other classification societies is possible.
Our range of services:
- Production of turned and milled parts in accordance with your drawings
- Production to sample of replacement parts
- Production of apparatus and machine components in accordance with your drawings
- Development and production of apparatus and free-form milled parts
- Special-purpose mechanical engineering
- Maximum flexibility by using CAD/CAM technology and connecting CNC machines direktly to the main processing unit