- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Hi-Tec blades with GAWN profile to optimize thrust and efficiency while running much more quietly than others
- Exceptional sailing characteristics through slim shape, light weight blades.
- Separate external pitch adjustments
- Robust construction with enclosed helical gearing for long life
- Interchangeable hub
- Easy mounting for the average sailor
- Available in 2-blade and 3-blade version up to 75 hp and in 3 blade version up to 140 hp
- Made out of Hi-Tensile NIBRAL-Bronze (Ice-Class)
- CNC machined for highest precision
- Certiefied by Germanischer Lloyd - Download Certifikate
Separate external pitch adjustment:
The external pitch adjustment is separate for forward and reverse. It allows easy, fast and precise, continously variable pitch adjustments to your specific needs. No large and imprecise minimum steps as with others.
The VARIPROFILE is a unique feathering propeller, the first sailing propeller to incoporate the Hi-Tec GAWN/KAPLAN profile in it’s blade design
This profil is mainly used in high performance fixed props for power boats, rudder profiles and in the aircraft industry.
Less fuel consumption
The VARIPROFILE, with optimal pitch adjustment, not only provides more thrust in forward and reverse than other propellers, but amazingly also uses less fuel doing so. Yanmar-France tested the fuel consumption of a 3-blade VARIPROFILE with a 3-blade ZF standard fixed prop, both on the same Jeanneau SUN ODYSSEY 30i.
The astounding results: Average fuel consumption with the fixed prop was 0.48 liter p. nautical mile vs. O.32 liter with the VARIPROFILE, a reduction OF 33 %. YET THE SPEED AT THE SAME RPM WAS AN AVERAGE 7% HIGHER, yielding the best of both worlds: Higher speed and substantially less fuel consumption.
Tests have shown that the drag under sail is reduced to the vanishing point. The graphics show the results for 2- and 3-blade propeller, VARIPROFILE in comparison to a folding propeller and a fixed propeller.
Thanks to the slim profile of he VARIPROFILE hydro-dynamics under sail are excellent.
How well the VARIPROFILE fared is impressively shown in the tests.